Welcome to the Kelowna Riding Club!
The Kelowna Riding Club is a non-profit facility run by volunteers. We welcome all new members, whether you are a rider in any discipline or a horse lover (non-riding memberships are available). We are not a boarding or teaching facility, rather we are a gathering place for equestrian sports. Members are welcome to use the four rings at our 10 acre facility to exercise and train their horses. We also welcome coaches to come and provide lesson programs on site. We hope you will consider becoming a member of this Kelowna institution! The club is officially in its 50s but has been in existence since the early part of last century – perhaps as early as 1898!
Did you know the Kelowna Riding Club is available for rent for your horse show, clinic or even non-horsey event? You can rent the entire facility or just one ring, or just the clubhouse. Please see the Facility Rental tab at the top of the page for more info.
Check out photos of the 2014 Spring Classic Hunter Jumper show here.
Please check out all of our wonderful sponsors on our Sposors/Links page. We wish to extend a huge thank you to all of our sponsors, please support them as they have supported us!
The Kelowna Riding Club wishes to extend a huge thank you to Prairie Coast Equipment for providing us with an awesome lease on an affordable John Deere tractor for the Club! Now Tony can get out there and get our rings in tip top shape in Green & Yellow Style! Prairie Coast even offers an “Equine Discount Program” to support the equine industry – check out the Prairie Coast website for more info.
Click here to view our Newsletters.
KRC 2015 Event Schedule
- April 11, 2015 Pub Night Fundraiser at Mission Tap House Pub Contact Lindsay Kern-Legroulx
- April 22-26, 2015: KRC Hunter/Jumper Spring Classic.
Contact Lindsay Kern-Legroulx for sponsorship and/or event information. Rocky Mountain Show Jumping’s Caroline Jones will be managing KRC’s premiere event once again. Warm-up rounds on Wednesday, April 22nd. Show runs from Thursday, April 23rd to Sunday, April 26th.
- KRC Spring Classic Prizelist 2014
- KRC Spring Classic Entry Form 2014
- 2013 KRC Hunter/Jumper Spring Classic in photos 2013 Sponsors
Link to Onsite Digital Photography’s gallery
- May 2-3 Gina Allan Dressage Clinic contact Pamina Biedermann 250-870-4156
- May ? (to be confirmed) Spring Fever HJ Show Spring Fever 2014 PDF
- May 16-17: KRC Dressage Festival – contact Ashton for information and sponsorship opportunities
- August ? (to be confirmed) Equi-Life Jumper Challenge show, Jumper Challenge Aug 9-10 2014 contact Lindsay
- October 17th, Saturday, Fall Cleanup 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, contact Tracy Avery or Kate Mincey
- Annual General Meeting ~ Saturday, November 14th, 6:00 pm, potluck and silent auction, be sure to come and vote in your 2016 Directors!
- Equestrian Christmas Fair, December , contact Lindsay.
Visit our Contact Page for the current Board of Directors list, and please feel free to contact us at any time. If you notice any problems or mistakes on our KRC website, or have submissions or ideas of what you’d like to see on the site, please contact us.
Follow us on Facebook to get up to date information on happenings at the KRC!
Thank you to Onsite Digital Photography for providing some fantastic pictures for our website.